Dash Tax & Business Solutions offer a variety of personal and business services to get you on the path to living your dreams.
Receive discounted legal services, cost-saving member benefits, Attorney assisted ID Theft Legal Services, Unlimited initial phone consultations for new legal matters, initial fact-to-face consultation for new legal matters, review of legal documents 6 pages or less, assistance resolving legal matters, assistance with governmental programs, assistance with small claims court representation, plus not out-of-pocket cost FCRA/FDCPA violation coverage on a contingency basis for FCRA and FDCPA violations worth up to $1000 per awarded penalty, and so much more. When services are required, you are assigned to an attorney in your state. We have over 20,000 attorneys in our nation-wide network.
Our Debt Defense Membership includes the services of the Legal Club Membership, PLUS no out-of-pocket costs for debt lawsuit legal representation, including court fees if you are sued by a creditor or collector for an unsecured debt; after 90-day waiting period. Emergency pending lawsuit coverage available provided enrollment is completed 6 business days prior to the summons answer deadline.
Have your credit report from all three credit bureaus pulled along with scores for less than the cost of lunch. Best of all, there’s no monthly access fees. Have a copy of your 3-Bureau report on-hand when applying for financing for a new car or anywhere a three score report is needed.
Get the business credit your organization deserves with our Business Credit Building Program. With guidance and strategies from our Business Credit Experts and your commitment and diligence, our goal is to obtain a Paydex score of 80 for your business. Our strategy is simple:
- Assists in establishing business credit profiles with D&B, Experian, and Equifax.
- Establish or correct business credit for your business.
- We will complete or advise you on how to complete the following:
- Performing business compliance and documentation review of Client’s Business
- Establishing a Dun & Bradstreet file and establish a Dun & Bradstreet rating
- Building a Dun & Bradstreet PAYDEX score
- Establishing a business credit file with Experian Business Information Services
- Obtaining an Experian Intelliscore number
- Creating a business credit file with Equifax Small Business Financial Exchange
- Providing you with a non-comprehensive list of trade accounts that may or may not report to business credit bureaus, including Dun & Bradstreet, Experian Business, and Equifax’s business department
- Assist Client with business report corrections
- Evaluate personal credit reports.
- Depending on your responsiveness, the program typically requires six to twelve months.
- You are responsible for any filing, registration, or other miscellaneous fees required to complete the business setup.
Program includes 3-Bureau Credit Report and Vantage 3.0 Scores, credit monitoring alerts, score simulator, and the ID Protection bundle ( $1M ID Theft Insurance and ID Theft Restoration Service, Dark Web Monitoring, change of address monitoring and social security number monitoring).